Better late than never. We have a few police reports to … report. And if there’s one lesson to be learned here, it’s that you really should keep your car maintenance up to date. Especially if you have broken various laws.
Here you go.
Lee County Sheriff’s Office
• A man reported people are cutting across his Saddle Creek lot on tractors to get to their farm land after he has asked them not to.
• A County Road 1463 woman reported a woman punched four holes in her wall.
Tupelo Police Department
• A man was arrested for DUI refusal, open container violation and driving without insurance after being pulled over on West Main Street for driving without a tag light.
• Two people were arrested for being drunk in public after being reported for making a scene at the Economy Inn.
• A Boggan Estates resident reported seeing someone smash a vehicle’s back glass with a baseball bat after flattening the vehicle’s tires. The person then fled the scene.
• A woman reported her wallet going missing sometime between paying for lunch at Don Julio’s and returning to work at JESCO.
• A man was arrested on three active warrants and charged with driving without a driver’s license or insurance after being stopped on South Green Street for driving with an expired license plate.
• A woman was arrested on an active warrant after being pulled over on Lumpkin Avenue for a broken tag light.
• A North Madison Street man reported someone took his stereo and speakers from his vehicle. He said the back door on his vehicle does not lock.
Anyone with information on any of these crimes is urged to call the Lee County Sheriff’s Office at (662) 841-9041 or Crime Stoppers at (800) 773-TIPS.