If you’re stuck in traffic on Highway 78 ’cause of that wreck, stop cursing the world for a moment and savor this blog post. Even if you’re not stuck in traffic, savor anyway.
We don’t have much to give you today – just Lee County; no Tupelo – but we do have what might be my favorite report to date. It should be self-evident which one I’m talking about (it’s the third one).
I mean, I do feel badly for the poor woman who’s been victimized, but you have to give these cyber punks style points. Think I’m gonna start going by NS Agent Rocket Surgeon.
The Twitter account listed with that report has been suspended. I checked. One can only imagine what gems it contained.
Lee County Sheriff’s Office
• A Saltillo woman reported someone used her credit card in Austin, Tex.
• A Baldwyn man reported he purchased a Toyota Corolla and allowed a woman to drive it. The woman has not made payments on the vehicle and refuses to return it.
• A Mooreville woman reported two people, identified as NS Agent Earl Grey and NS Agent Rocket Surgeon (or @GregSweatsAlot), have hacked into her Facebook account and used her information to make a Twitter account. They have made threats against the woman and her family.
• A Nettleton man reported his daughter took his vehicle without his permission.
• A south Lee County woman reported she had $600 in cash in her dresser. She called her sister and told her to put the money under her bed. The money was missing when she returned home from work.
Anyone with information on any of these crimes is urged to call the Lee County Sheriff’s Office at (662) 841-9041 or Crime Stoppers at (800) 773-TIPS.