I don’t know about y’all, but I’ve never had home electronic equipment just show up in my garage. If I did, I sure as heck wouldn’t tell the cops. I’d be at the pawn shop.
I never knew minnows helped grow weed.
I do know that if a dog bites you while you’re driving a motorcycle, you’re going too slow.
Here you are: The latest round of police reports.
Lee County Sheriff’s Department
• A woman on County Road 528 reported the man who is taking care of her horses has not been feeding them.
• A Mitchell Road resident reported an unwanted guest on his property.
• A County Road 601 resident reported finding a minnow bucket in the woods with a marijuana plant growing inside it.
• An employee on Highway 371 reported a gas drive-off.
• A County Road 821 resident reported a dog bit her while she was driving her motorcycle.
• A County Road 598 resident reported finding two televisions in his garage and he doesn’t know who owns them.
• A Hayes Drive resident reported he was assaulted.
• A County Road 51 resident reported her house has been broken into several times.
• A man on County Road 2878 reported an argument.
• A County Road 2539 resident reported damage to his truck.
• A Drive 1283 resident reported a reckless driver.
Tupelo Police Department
• A man at Barley Courts was arrested on public drunkenness charges.
• A woman on Barnes Crossing Road reported a brick column on her property had been knocked over.
• A Vasser Drive resident reported a window was broken out of his truck.
• A McCullough Boulevard resident reported a stolen cell phone.
• A woman at Barley Court reported she was assaulted.
• A woman on Barnes Crossing Drive reported she was harassed.
• A driver on South Gloster Street was arrested on charges of leaving the scene of an accident.
• A woman on Gloster Street reported a stolen purse.
• A driver on Highway 78 was arrested on charges of driving with no insurance and following too closely.
• A woman on Gloster Street reported damage to her vehicle.
• A woman on Rankin Boulevard reported her son was assaulted on his way home from a friend’s house.
• A Willie Moore Road resident reported a driver had left the roadway and hit two vehicles in his driveway.
• A man at Tupelo Commons was arrested on charges of public drunkenness.
Mug Shots of the Day
Couldn’t pick just one, so I’m going with the two below. Joni Clark, 34, is charged with malicious mischief. I’m thinking that Hank Jr. shirt ought to buy her some leniency, though. The other young lady is Amber Tarry, 23, who looks way too happy for someone charged with simple assault on a child. Assuming Tarry works at that restaurant on her shirt (Hot Off the Grill Sports), she might wanna dust off what I’m sure is a stellar résumé.
Anyone with information on any of these crimes is urged to call the Lee County Sheriff’s Office at (662) 841-9041 or Crime Stoppers at (800) 773-TIPS.