Thirty-four teams from five states visited Tupelo to participate.
The championship winner will compete in the Memphis Barbecue Network’s Invitational Championship.
The winners include:
- Grand Champion: 10 Bones BBQ (Olive Branch, MS)
- 1st place ribs: 10 Bones BBQ
- 1st place shoulder: Yazoo’s Delta Q (Nesbitt)
- 1st place whole hog: Yazoo’s Delta Q
- Patio Champions: Fine Swine for Ribs
- People’s Choice: Magnificent Red-Hot Smokers (Galax, Va.)
- 1st Tomato Sauce: Smoke Me Tender (Tupelo)
- 1st Mustard Sauce: Boars Night Out (Olive Branch)
- 1st Vinegar Sauce: New Market BBQ (Tupelo)
- 1st Place Beef: Star Boars (Tupelo/Romie’s Grocery)
- 1st Place Poultry: Rookie Sports (Mandeville, La.)
- 1st Place Seafood: Fine Swine
Other winners for second and third place included local teams Holy Smoke BBQ, Tupelo Pork Sox, Fire and Keystones, Budro’s BBQ and Up in Smoke.