The games weren't close.
No Ole Miss starting pitcher reached the fifth inning, and the Rebels were outscored 24-6.
Ole Miss did show improved defense, committing just two errors on the weekend, both in Saturday's 8-1 loss.
• Looking ahead: The Rebels have one mid-week game, traveling to Arkansas State for a 6:30 p.m., Wednesday start time.
Ole Miss defeated Arkansas State 4-3 in Oxford on Feb. 23.
This weekend the Rebels are home against No. 2 South Carolina. Ole Miss plays six of its last nine regular season games at home, following the Gamecocks with a home series against rival Mississippi State before the final weekend at Arkansas.
• Who's hot: Freshman infielder Austin Anderson hit .500 for the Florida series, including a huge game Friday with two doubles and a home run.
• Who's not: Sunday starting pitcher Austin Wright gave up five hits and four runs in 22/3 innings, failing to reach the fourth inning for his second straight start.
• RPI watch: The Rebels begin the week with an RPI rating of 42.
• Bottom line: The Rebels had compiled some nice offensive numbers against the SEC, but that changed against the Florida pitching staff. Ole Miss hangs precariously to the last SEC tournament spot with nine games today and is going to have to find a way to hit good pitching this weekend against the Gamecocks.