1. THE BALLOT'S IN THE MAIL
Early voting for the U.S. presidential race has begun and at least a third of voters are expected to lock in their choice before Nov. 6.
2. FIGHT AT APPLE SUPPLIER FOXCONN
A brawl involving as many as 2,000 employees shut down a factory in northern China for a day.
3. THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE 'HOMELAND'
Showtime's espionage thriller won best drama and top acting Emmys for Claire Danes and Damian Lewis.
Click here for a complete list of winners.
4. HOW TORREY SMITH PAID TRIBUTE TO HIS LATE BROTHER
Hours after his younger sibling died in a motorcycle accident, the Baltimore Ravens wide receiver caught two touchdown passes.
5. WHO'S FUNDING A BOUNTY OFFER
After Pakistan distanced itself, a cabinet minister says he would pay $100,000 out of pocket for the death of the maker of an anti-Islam film.
6. LITTLE HOPE OF CHANGE AS U.N. GATHERS
Global leaders will gather at 8 a.m. before the General Assembly convenes this week, as war rages in Syria and the Mideast reels from protests.
7. WHY YEMEN'S WOMEN ARE WORSE OFF AFTER THE REVOLUTION
Soaring food and fuel prices have left a quarter of women between the ages of 15 and 49 acutely malnourished.
8. WHAT FOOTBALL FANS ARE KVETCHING ABOUT
Replacement officials admitted making two mistakes in the Vikings' victory over the 49ers.
9. BILL NYE THE EVOLUTION GUY
The science educator says parents should not pass their belief in creationism on to their children.
10. GREEN DAY FRONTMAN HEADS TO REHAB
Billie Joe Armstrong seeks substance abuse treatment following an onstage meltdown in Las Vegas.