1. Brew “N” Bar-B-Que of Shawnee, Kan.
2. Big Blue Que of Athens, Ala.
3. Southern Krunk BBQ Society of Hot Springs, Ark.
4. Warren Co. Pork Choppers of Bowling Green, Ky.
5. Que’n Stew’n & Brew’n of Kennesaw, Ga.
6. Jiggy Piggy of Decatur, Ala.
7. Smokin’ Triggers of Alvarado, Texas
8. QUAU of Brimfield, Ill.
9. Tuscumbia River Bottom BBQ of Ramer, Tenn.
10. House of Que of Springville, Ala.
Of note was the highest placing local team, Hotty Totty BBQ Crew from Marietta. The team placed first in chicken with a perfect score and 15th overall, beating out a lot of teams that are in the top 25 in the country.
The festival paid out $15,000 among the top 10 places and category winners.The grand overall winner walked away with $3,000; second place, $2,000; third place, $1,000; and category winners got anything from $50 to $700.