Jackson-based country-rock group Trademark is celebrating its new album, “A New Season,” and the band has a gig at Martinis and Music this Saturday. The show is at 9:30 p.m., and there’s a $5 cover. Check out the band online at facebook.com/trademarkjams, and call (662) 842-7203 for more.
More In Lifestyle
More In Opinion
- OUR OPINION: Zika mandate in state affirms mosquitoes’ role
- CHARLIE MITCHELL: National parks provide a pallette for U.S. history, natural splendor
- ROGER WICKER: Infrastructure work stimulates state’s economic vitality
- Letters to the Editor: Aug. 30, 2016
- OUR OPINION: Good news rings true throughout region