The following people were booked into the Lee County-Tupelo Adult Jail in connection with felony charges ending Thursday at 11 a.m.
• Latasha Heard, 31, of Nettleton, was arrested by the Mississippi Bureau of Narcotics, two counts of fraud in acquisition, speeding, driving with a suspended license, no proof of insurance.
• Rodney King, 24, of Nettleton, was arrested by the Mississippi Department of Corrections, violation of probation.
• Brett Rogers, 37, of Guntown, was arrested by the Lee County Sheriff’s Office, aggravated assault, domestic violence.
• Laquan Talley, 27, of College Park, Georgia, was arrested by the Lee County Sheriff’s Office, strong-arm robbery, violation of probation.
• Miranda Trulove-Buse, 31, of Saltillo, was arrested by the Tupelo Police Department, violation of probation.
• Travis Walls, 34, of Aberdeen, was arrested by the Lee County Sheriff’s Office, violation of probation.
The following reports were filed Thursday by the Lee County Sheriff’s Office and the Tupelo Police Department.
Lee County Sheriff’s Office
• A Highway 348 Guntown woman said that someone stole the gas cap off her car overnight. She thinks they might have siphoned off gas as well.
• A County Road 2446 Guntown man said someone stole a Glock pistol and custom horse hide holster from his wife’s truck.
• A County Road 814 Plantersville business manager said he fired a suspect the day before. The former employee returned the next day and had loaded around $4,500 in supplies into his vehicle. The manager stopped him and made him return the items.
• A County Road 468 Shannon woman said she had an agreement with a man to remove some trees from her property and split the profits. He gave her $700 up front, but she has not heard from him after he removed the timber and sold it.
• A County Road 1473 Mooreville woman said her neighbor’s bulldog came onto her property and ate one of her chickens. She said this is an ongoing issue.
• A County Road 370 Nettleton man said he let someone borrow his 10-foot trailer about three weeks ago. When they returned the trailer, it was a different color, had different tires and would no longer tilt.
Tupelo Police Department
• A Barnes Street woman said she broke up with her ex-boyfriend and baby daddy two months ago but they agreed to raise the child together. Today, a verbal argument escalated. She said he hit her in the head, choked her and punched her against his car. The officer did not notice any sign of injuries.
• A Belk employee said a customer went behind a counter and took a store bag. She then took a $180 bottle of perfume in the bag and “returned” the merchandise for a gift card.
Anyone with information on any of these crimes is urged to call the Lee County Sheriff’s Office at (662) 841-9041 or Crime Stoppers at (800) 773-TIPS.